How to Enrol
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
Click here to view the enrolment application form
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2020||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 28 January||Thursday, 9 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 28 April||Friday, 3 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 21 July||Friday, 25 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 13 October||Friday, 18 December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.