How to Enrol
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2020||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 28 January||Thursday, 9 April|
|Term 2||Tuesday, 28 April||Friday, 3 July|
|Term 3||Tuesday, 21 July||Friday, 25 September|
|Term 4||Tuesday, 13 October||Friday, 18 December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.